2011年5月26日 星期四

Re: Sharing




I bumped into Peta today in the corridor. Peta is a medical student one year above me. We have a lot in common. We were both physiotherapists and we both graduated from University of Sydney. So we talked about our hospital experiences so far. She was telling me how frustrated she is with the hospital system. I agreed with her. Despite the feedback she gave to medical school, nothing has changed. We have to fight so hard to learn something in the ward. At that moment, I just felt, ' Thank god! Someone agrees with me.!' I guess it's like last time when you talked to one of your colleagues from another team and he agreed with you that Simon and Henry are two weirdos, and how you can put up with them without going crazy.

When we find someone who shares the same belief, value and experience with us, we instantly feel happy!

沒有留言:

張貼留言