2012年9月5日 星期三

Organisation



I am so disorganised (disorganised as in every single aspect of my life), my study, my work, my finance, my mind, and many more. I have tried to learn to be more organised but it seems like this is a difficult process. Even I typed everything on to the calender. I still managed to miss out things. Fuck. Read the date wrong, put the event at the wrong time, forget things, and the list goes on. The furtherest I can foresee is what is going to happen in the next 5 mins, no, probably even less. I am doomed if I continue to live like this. God, why do you create a person with a mind like this, incapable of thinking, predicting and planning for the future. There are so many things I would like to do but I end up spending most of my time in my room --- planning. The planning then will go to the rubbish bin. Nothing eventually happens, and the whole process just repeats itself. What a retard!

I feel happy if I can at least plan for one week.

沒有留言:

張貼留言