2011年8月27日 星期六

Re: Fate



Do you believe in fate? I don't believe in it completely but I think it exists. The reason I have a chance to study med is mainly because I come to Australia to study. If I didn't come to study, I don't think I will be doing med. Of course, one has always to work hard to achieve what he or she wants. But sometimes things just don't go the way they want. Everyone wants to be the best but I truly believe there are s'thing more than hard working that limits one's ability to achieve goals. Certainly, this doesn't give opportunity for people to be lazy or just blame other people or god for their mistakes. Let's use your sister as an example. I am quite sure she wants to become the top student in class. I think it's difficult for her to live under the shadow of a sister who achieves so much with her life. Your sister probably thinks it does not matter how much she tries, she won't be as good as you. That's just one of my hypothesis. I just want to say sometimes things don't work out or someone fails is always multi-factorial and it may not solely be your sister's problem.

I think this type thinking helps to be more tolerant to other people. I think deep down I want people to treat me the same way. Able to tolerate my slowness, mistakes and stupidity.

I feel happy when people can forgive my stupidity.

沒有留言:

張貼留言