2012年3月8日 星期四

Re: inefficient


I am probably one of the most inefficient person in the world. I can't write. It usually take me more than one hr to write something decent. Sometimes only two sentences. I need to work on my speed of doing things. I can foresee myself struggling next year. Being yelled at and potentially getting fired as an intern. I will probably become the first intern who gets fire on the first day. These days time pass quickly and I don't get to learn anything. All in my mind is you, Kam Sau. May be that's why I am so inefficient nowadays. But inefficient sometimes is good. As you can see in this picture, the more efficient you are, the more you have to work. Since it takes me so long to complete a task, no one will give me anything else to do.

I feel happy when I can become  more efficient.

沒有留言:

張貼留言