2012年6月8日 星期五

Re: job application



God help me with my job application. After submitting all the applications, there is nothing I can do now. Everything rests upon the hospital administration team. I hope they over look my spelling mistakes, grammatical mistakes, my ignorance, my weaknesses...and the list goes on. I hope one day I can get a job I actually love.  A position that I actually want. A place where I can learn and thrive. Not a place where no one wants to be. A place where people hate. A place where the pay is shit. A place where I can't use what I learn. This is proven to be difficult. I have decided my first priority after my graduation is to pass the exams. I need to pass all the exams quickly. Only by passing the exams then I will have the qualifications. I need to have as many qualifications as possible. Life is getting tougher and tougher. Will I survive?

I feel happy when I can survive.

沒有留言:

張貼留言