2012年6月16日 星期六

Re: preparation


How long does it take to prepare for a 15 minutes of interview? I don't really know but what I know is I am under prepared. I am not ready. I am not undermining myself. I think it takes a long time to summarise all your strengths, weaknesses and experiences. There are many questions that they can ask. Although I have written up some answers to some of the questions, I don't think the answers include all my strengths. Thinking back I have quite a lot of work experiences but I just don't know how to present them. I worked overseas, I worked as a rehabilitation provider, I worked at public sector, private sector, nursing home. I have published paper. I have distinction in medical school.

Kam Sau, do you know how much it took me to prepare for a one day exam? One year and I took 3 months off just to study.

I think I will need at least 3 weeks to prepare for this interview but now it's too late. Only can do what I can do now. I just don't have a good feeling when I am under prepared.

I feel happy when I am well prepared for an interview.

沒有留言:

張貼留言