2012年2月2日 星期四

Re: Money


Why do people go to work in the morning? I am quite sure there are many reasons, but most people would say money. We go to work and we earn money. When people are single, we have more financial freedom. We can blow our money  and save minimum amount of cash. But once we have a family, things change. There 's more focus on security. That is in case if one day the main income earner of the family can't go to work, or something bad happen, we want to make sure that there is enough money in the bank account to support the family for 6 months or so. However, even we put cash away in the bank, they will slowly get eaten away by inflation. My conclusion is that there is no point of going to work if we don't manage our finance appropriately. Once we have enough cash, then we can go and do what we want. 

I feel happy when I have enough money to do what I like. 

沒有留言:

張貼留言