2012年2月10日 星期五

Re: What are you thinking?


Have you ever wondered what the person you are talking to is thinking? Do you think he/she is thinking that you are stupid? Or do you think he/she is not even listening to you? People's mind is so complex. You don't know what another person is thinking most of the time. I wish I could find out what other people are thinking about me. This way at lease I can improve myself. Everyday I try to read people's mind but it has been very difficult. A difficult task, sometimes it's difficult even with people you are close to. You never know what they are thinking about you. May be in the future, someone will invent a machine which will allow us to find out what another person is thinking. Kam Sau, what are you thinking?

I feel happy when I can read other people's mind.

沒有留言:

張貼留言